Friday 4 September 2009

I <3 CEX

So i'm predicting that with my night off tomorrow its going to be a quiet once, so anticipating this i thought i'd pop to town and get some new DVDs to add to the already rediculously large selection i have.  I refuse to spend over £10 for dvds these days unless theyre really worth it so i went to CEX. Which could just be my new favouritw shop, needless to say i came out with about 9 DVDs but the bargain of the day has to go to The Wackness! for £3!!!!!!
So chuffed with this purchase, it's one of my favourite films, the sound track, the vibe, the characters, make this film so so so good.  Luke Shapiro could be the love of my life.
I haven't read the book but intend to if the films good the book can only be better.
So as a tribute to The Wackness and early 90's hip hop; song of the day is

No comments:

Post a Comment